Vs > Big Trout Lake, On
Lake Rotoiti vs Big Trout Lake, On Climate & Distance Between
Lake Rotoiti vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Lake Rotoiti vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Lake Rotoiti vs Haparanda, Sweden
Lake Rotoiti vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Big Trout Lake, On vs Bangkok, Thailand
Big Trout Lake, On vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Big Trout Lake, On vs Petauke, Zambia
Big Trout Lake, On vs Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa
Peoria, Il vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Edirne vs Sndre Strmfjord
Udon Thani vs Cisa Pass
Eastman, Ga vs Jan Mayen b
- The distance between Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand and Big Trout Lake, On, Canada is approximately 12,518 km or 7,779 mi.
- To reach Lake Rotoiti in this distance one would set out from Big Trout Lake, On bearing 231° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lake Rotoiti bearing 221.7° or SW .
- Lake Rotoiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Big Trout Lake, On has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Lake Rotoiti is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Big Trout Lake, On is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.7 °C (51.7°F) less in Lake Rotoiti. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 982.7 mm (38.7 in) more which is equivalent to 982.7 l/m² (24.12 US gal/ft²) or 9,827,000 l/ha (1,050,572 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.8° higher in Lake Rotoiti than in Big Trout Lake, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lake Rotoiti relative to Big Trout Lake, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Big Trout Lake, On vs Lake Rotoiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lake Rotoiti vs Quetta, Pakistan
Lake Rotoiti vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
Lake Rotoiti vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Lake Rotoiti vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Big Trout Lake, On vs Windhoek, Namibia
Big Trout Lake, On vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Big Trout Lake, On vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Big Trout Lake, On vs Matad, Mongolia
International Falls, Minnesota vs Hays, Ks
East Tawas, Mi vs Tucurui
Garanhuns vs Mcgill, Nv
Rapid City (airport), Sd vs Belterra
Lake Rotoiti vs Big Trout Lake, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Rotoiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Big Trout Lake, On
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) NNE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) N
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) E
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ESE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 217 kms (134.8 miles) SE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) SSE